Success

TBC  | 

Digital Technology Fundamentals for Business (Archived)

Applications for this course are now closed
Programme manager:
Course dates
TBC -
Registration closes
TBC
Pricing

Request more information

Zero Rated Data to Specific WITS Sites
Our online learning platforms are zero-rated for data - so, free to use!
Apply now and start interacting with our lecturers and fellow students on our zero-rated platforms. You need not pay for data to boost your abilities
Apply to our part time course and acquire skills and knowledge on our zero-rated learning systems - we believe access to our platform should be free.
Apply now to our part time course - you don't need to pay data costs to access our systems

Registration Closes: 

09 September 2022

Course Description
The short course aims to provide participants with an overview of key digital technologies that currently underpin digital transformation and change in business, organisations and institutions.

Course Structure
Online live streamed teaching on SAKAI learning platform

Evening classes 

What's Covered
The following topics will be covered:
1. Introduction to Digitalization
2. Cloud Computing
3. Robotic Process Automation
4. The Internet of Things
5. Big Data
6. Artificial Intelligence
7. Virtual and Augmented Reality
8. Blockchain
9. Additive manufacturing / 3D Printing
10. Neurotech

Disclaimer: Accreditation
* This short course is accredited by the university in accordance with its statutory mandate. It does not lead to a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).

*This short course intake is dependent on the demand of the course. Classes are subject to a minimum number of students. We reserve the right not to run a particular course in an intake if there is insufficient demand.

Download brochure

Course reviews

• MAP was a great introduction to the commercial side of the business for a health professional like myself. I am now able to identify and leverage synergies between my department and others in the organisation. Because of the diversity and calibre of its students, WBS has helped me increase my network and I have recommended MAP to a number of my colleagues. It was an investment worth more than the rand value of the course – and motivated me to do my MBA!
    Pumza Mokgehle
    MAP Part-time
  • Doing NMP with WBS has provided me with the basic and highly valuable skills as I prepare myself for a leadership role within my organisation. The programme had practical examples which I could relate to my real situation at work.
    Kanyile Gwija
    NMP

Other courses that may interest you