Zero Rated Data to Specific WITS Sites
Our online learning platforms are zero-rated for data - so, free to use!
Apply now and start interacting with our lecturers and fellow students on our zero-rated platforms. You need not pay for data to boost your abilities
Apply to our part time course and acquire skills and knowledge on our zero-rated learning systems - we believe access to our platform should be free.
Apply now to our part time course - you don't need to pay data costs to access our systems
09 September 2022
The short course aims to provide participants with an overview of key digital technologies that currently underpin digital transformation and change in business, organisations and institutions.
Online live streamed teaching on SAKAI learning platform
The following topics will be covered:
1. Introduction to Digitalization
2. Cloud Computing
3. Robotic Process Automation
4. The Internet of Things
5. Big Data
6. Artificial Intelligence
7. Virtual and Augmented Reality
9. Additive manufacturing / 3D Printing
* This short course is accredited by the university in accordance with its statutory mandate. It does not lead to a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
*This short course intake is dependent on the demand of the course. Classes are subject to a minimum number of students. We reserve the right not to run a particular course in an intake if there is insufficient demand.