Success

06 March 2023  |  02 June 2023

Executive Development Programme

Applications accepted until 17 February 2023
Programme manager:
Adorable Jacinto
Accreditation:
WBS- Certificate of Competency
Course dates
06 March 2023 - 02 June 2023
Registration closes
17 February 2023
Overview
Do you want to develop your ability to make decisions that are relevant within the South African context? Get to grips with strategic issues in both the local and international business environment. The programme is targeted at senior managers and executives who currently hold strategic and business leadership responsibilities, with a focus on both local and global business in the 21st century.
Duration
Three blocks of four days, spread over three months.
Format
Face-to-Face in Classroom at WBS
Pricing
2023 = R71,660.00

Request more information

Are you looking to expand your leadership potential through exposure to challenging learning experiences?

Course Description  

Enhance your capacity to make decisions relevant within the South African context. Formulate strategic plans to address specific issues. The programme attracts a wide range of delegates from both the private and public sectors, providing a good opportunity for networking, experiencing diversity, and building mutually beneficial relationships. 

Course Structure 

Three blocks of four days each spread over three months. 

Face-to-Face class

Course Coordinator 

Carl Wagner

Who Should Attend 

Executives wishing to enhance performance, and companies wanting to develop their leaders or to provide their senior managers with a refresher on a select range of topics.

What's Covered 

• Group Dynamics
  • Strategy Execution
  • Negotiating Skills
  • Ethics and Corporate Governance; including sustainability
  • Environment of Business
  • Strategic Marketing
  • Mobilising People & Talent
  • Leadership and Change Management
  • Financial & Business Acumen
Download brochure Apply now

Course reviews

• MAP was a great introduction to the commercial side of the business for a health professional like myself. I am now able to identify and leverage synergies between my department and others in the organisation. Because of the diversity and calibre of its students, WBS has helped me increase my network and I have recommended MAP to a number of my colleagues. It was an investment worth more than the rand value of the course – and motivated me to do my MBA!
    Pumza Mokgehle
    MAP Part-time
  • Doing NMP with WBS has provided me with the basic and highly valuable skills as I prepare myself for a leadership role within my organisation. The programme had practical examples which I could relate to my real situation at work.
    Kanyile Gwija
    NMP