Success

TBC  |  31 July 2024

Leading High-Performance Teams -LHPT1

Applications for this course are now closed
Programme manager:
James Makadu
Accreditation:
WBS- Certificate of Competency
Course dates
TBC - 31 July 2024
Registration closes
01 April 2024
Overview
Looking to lead teams yet at the same time be a part of teams in other settings. This is the complex and dynamic business environment required from leaders in organisations.
Duration
Four days
Format
Online
Pricing

Request more information

Please complete the following info:
    Are you looking to expand your leadership potential through exposure to challenging learning experiences?

Course Description

The main aim of this program is to help you to lead teams to high performance given the demands of the modern business environment. It enables you to grow your leadership in teams and to help optimize the experience members have in a team specifically in this era of remote team management, The program consists of a minimum of four days of lectures with an assessment exercise prior to the start of the course and a post assessment planning session

This course will increase the individual's confidence in leading teams by learning how to deal with challenges faced in teams more effectively.

This programme is aimed at team leaders on all levels of the organization who want to increase their skills to lead their teams more effectively.
    The principles applied in the course are practical to allow leaders to apply them in different settings and varying levels of complexity.
    Team members who like to understand how teams function and how they can contribute more to help the team to high performance

What's covered 

1. Personal and Team effectiveness 
    2. Creative problem solving 
    3. Decision making 
    4. Team building 
    5. Performance Management 
    6. Conflict and challenging conversations 
    7. Collaborative Techniques 
    8. Remote teams 
    9. Team leadership skills 
    10. 360 Emotional Maturity Index (EMI)
    11. Personal Development Plan

Course Structure

Block 1:  03 -07 April  2024 - 4 days of Online Classes - using a combination of Ulwazi (Wits LMS) & Microsoft Teams. 
    Block 2: May - July 2024 - Group Coaching sessions online. 

Download brochure

Course reviews

• MAP was a great introduction to the commercial side of the business for a health professional like myself. I am now able to identify and leverage synergies between my department and others in the organisation. Because of the diversity and calibre of its students, WBS has helped me increase my network and I have recommended MAP to a number of my colleagues. It was an investment worth more than the rand value of the course – and motivated me to do my MBA!
      Pumza Mokgehle
      MAP Part-time
    • Doing NMP with WBS has provided me with the basic and highly valuable skills as I prepare myself for a leadership role within my organisation. The programme had practical examples which I could relate to my real situation at work.
      Kanyile Gwija
      NMP