Zero Rated Data to Specific WITS Sites
- Our online learning platforms are zero-rated for data - so, free to use!
- Apply now and start interacting with our lecturers and fellow students on our zero-rated platforms. You need not pay for data to boost your abilities
- Apply to our part time course and acquire skills and knowledge on our zero-rated learning systems - we believe access to our platform should be free.
- Apply now to our part time course - you don't need to pay data costs to access our systems
Get groomed for a management role. Gain a deeper understanding of the different divisions within the organisation and learn about effective decision making and working with a team. Build coping skills and take a confident step forward in your career.
This cohort will attend classes on Sartudays only
Who Should Attend
Newly appointed managers or individuals being groomed for management positions.
- An introduction to business principles
- Evaluating complex information
- Management accounting: the accounting cycle, costs, profit and budgeting
- The functioning of the human side of the organisation and managing people
- Business communication skills and strategies
- The principles of marketing in South Africa
- The project management environment (Project management tools and techniques, Risk management, Change management, Monitoring and controlling projects)
- Many other relevant discussion topics
You will broaden your understanding of the key divisions in business and improve your decision making and problem solving abilities.
Your organisation will benefit by having young managers with the skills to cope with the pressures of advancement in the workplace.
This short course is accredited by the university in accordance with its statutory mandate. It does not lead to a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).Download brochure