Success

TBC  | 

Transitioning Leader Development

Applications for this course are now closed
Programme manager:
Course dates
TBC -
Registration closes
TBC
Pricing

Request more information

Zero Rated Data to Specific WITS Sites
Our online learning platforms are zero-rated for data - so, free to use!
Apply now and start interacting with our lecturers and fellow students on our zero-rated platforms. You need not pay for data to boost your abilities
Apply to our part time course and acquire skills and knowledge on our zero-rated learning systems - we believe access to our platform should be free.
Apply now to our part time course - you don't need to pay data costs to access our systems

Registration Closes:
03 June 2022

Course Description
Managers transitioning from one role to another with a stronger focus on leadership that requires development of both personal leadership and general business competence

Who Should Attend
Middle Managers or technicians looking to transition to management 

Course Structure
The programme consists of 13 lecture days spread over a number of months.. Competence is assessed through a Personal Development Plan (PDP) and Business Integrated Plan (BIP) rather than traditional examinations.

Delegates can study either online or face to face at WBS.

What's Covered
Industrial Relations 
Leadership in the digital era 
Systems Thinking
Human Resources Management 
Strategic Management 
Authentic Leadership
Business Communication
Organisation Development, Culture and Change 
Operations Management 
Technology Fundamentals 
Environment of Business

Personal Benefit
Enhanced practical application that deepen the insights into the key disciplines required to transition from being a manager to a leader.
Improved development of your own leadership abilities and skills.
This programme will transform your thinking and stretch how you view the business world. You will emerge confident to transition into any managerial role.

Organisational Benefit
Transformed and skilled leaders who impact business and society positively.

Download brochure

Course reviews

• MAP was a great introduction to the commercial side of the business for a health professional like myself. I am now able to identify and leverage synergies between my department and others in the organisation. Because of the diversity and calibre of its students, WBS has helped me increase my network and I have recommended MAP to a number of my colleagues. It was an investment worth more than the rand value of the course – and motivated me to do my MBA!
    Pumza Mokgehle
    MAP Part-time
  • Doing NMP with WBS has provided me with the basic and highly valuable skills as I prepare myself for a leadership role within my organisation. The programme had practical examples which I could relate to my real situation at work.
    Kanyile Gwija
    NMP

Other courses that may interest you